- Control energy costs
- Provide occupants with a simple, customisable application to control comfort
- Centralise control of connected equipment and products in the home
- Give the user an active role in controlling comfort and energy consumption in the home
The solutions developed by Delta Dore for the home offer tools designed for users and occupants to control comfort and energy consumption.
Using the Delta Dore BMS, the operator can check the status of and adjust building equipment at any time, without always having to be physically present on site.
Technical and energy data are centralised to a single interface. The operator can easily monitor consumption by type of energy, by source of energy consumption or by zone and respond quickly if drift occurs. The comfort of occupants is ensured. The operator can identify energy costs accurately and split them between the homes.
Occupants can easily manage comfort levels and play an active part in adjusting their energy use behaviour to be environmentally responsible using their home automation application.
Occupants often feel frustrated by a feeling of lack of control in buildings which are either fully automated or not automated at all. By giving them some control over their equipment, occupants feel empowered in their home and the building works to ensure their comfort and well-being.
- Simple, flexible and complete solutions
- Interfaces designed for operators and occupants
- Control comfort and energy consumption
- Multi-brand, multi-protocol integration of all the building's equipment
- Simplified multi-site management
Combine high energy performance and comfort
- Office buildings
- Green cites & outstanding achievements